Posted over 1 year ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of an Implementation Specialist who will be responsible for supporting Enterprise DSM customers through implementing Design System Manager (DSM). Success in this role will be primarily evaluated by the number of implementations completed each quarter, first year renewal rate of DSM customers, and customer satisfaction with the implementation experience.
About the Team:
We recently launched InVision Design System Manager (DSM). It’s a more complex product than InVision Cloud requiring setup and configuration before end users can start using it to its fullest potential. This requires a more in-depth implementation than InVision Cloud that will typically span over several weeks and sometimes months. We are building out a new team to support these implementations. This is an opportunity to be one of the first members of the team and help define and build our approach to implementations.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll bring:
- Managing multiple simultaneous Design System implementations using InVision DSM
- Actively monitoring customer advancement through their DSM onboarding checkpoints, analyze usage and ensure onboarding exit criteria is completed
- Contributing to InVision’s DSM Implementation Playbook(s) and its evolution based on learnings, product enhancements, success stories and user needs
- Staying up-to-date on InVision DSM’s product enhancements and providing product requests and feedback to InVisions product teams
- Working with InVision’s product to beta test new product enhancements features and how to get these best prepared for our customers
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment.
- 3+ years working in customer facing roles
- Passion for design and design systems (direct experience with design systems a plus)
- An excellent communicator and presenter -- people like you, and you make things happen
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong time management skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Experience working with or building out design systems strongly preferred
- Experience helping customers adopt new products including leading product trainings
- Comfortable using common screen design & prototyping tools (Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, etc)
- Comfortable building and advising on frontend framework best practices such as (React.js, Angular.js and Vue.js)
- Direct experience using Storybook, is a plus.
- Technical expertise working with APIs or integrating multi-vendor systems a plus
- Has advocated and assisted in the build-out of a Design System during their career
- A passion and willingness to learn and teach others
- Wants to be part of a high-growth start-up and work remotely
- Willing to travel (minimal)
The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.