Posted about 1 month ago
We are seeking an ecommerce customer service rep to join our fast growing ecommerce brand! Our company, Auraglow, sells a line of oral care products online and in retail stores. The ideal candidate has ecommerce customer service experience, has worked in consumer package goods and has an upbeat attitude.
Currently, all customer service is handled through email and live chat only.
- Lead as the "voice" of our company in delivering excellent customer service and caring about each customer
- Manage customer inquiries related to products, replacements, returns, refunds, delivery status, troubleshooting and any other issues or questions
- Provide timely responses to customer inquiries
- Learn about our business and products to better service customers pre and post purchase
- Work with management to escalate customer service issues and improve CS systems
- Must have 2+ years of ecommerce customer service experience
- Experience with Helpscout or similar software
- Experience using Shopify, Amazon Seller Central, Walmart and similar ecommerce platforms
- Ability to process inbound emails and live chats Monday through Friday 9am EST to 5pm EST
- Bonus: experience working in health, beauty or consumer packaged good space
This position will start as part-time contract, with the opportunity for full-time for the right fit.
If interested, please provide:
- A short bio about you and your experience
- Resume / Linkedin
- Salary requirements (hourly to start, with FT available in the future)