Posted 4 months ago
eComplete Growth Agency – A Global e-Commerce Growth Agency, part of the Data Capital Group, which also operates a private equity vehicle and a Start-up Studio powered by the central infrastructure of the Growth Agency DGP.
eComplete has evolved to democratise global e-commerce growth through our proprietary data platform, our real experience and our know-how marketing and fulfilment expertise and global contacts base.
eComplete does not operate as a traditional agency; we identify domestic and global growth opportunities from our proprietary due diligence process based on our deep understanding of data and eCommerce.
eComplete will then perform a deep dive into the practicality, timelines, infrastructure and ability to deliver the opportunities discovered. This is all done with a clear financial output that DGP Agency create alongside a strategy to deliver upon the opportunities with a relevant selection of DGP Agency support where required
When engaged to deliver on the opportunities eComplete can support the client through:
- Our technology-agnostic proprietary data platform, analysis and reporting products
- Our centralised performance marketing model from global leading channel experts
- Our global infrastructure platform built and supported by local territory specialists
- Our coordination of essential services and tools delivering best-in-class infrastructure with a scaled cost base benefit
To ensure alignment with the client's goals, eComplete look to reallocate inefficient client costs and deliver growth to fund our cost base, in support of the opportunities identified and are rewarded through success fees once we have delivered alongside the client.
eComplete brings faster growth with reduced risk and improved financials.
Purpose of Role
You will be a key member of the team working directly with the Director of Europe. You will take full ownership of our online growth in Sweden and have a good solid understanding of digital marketing channels (SEA, SEO, Affiliates, Influencer, CRM and Social). You will design and develop marketing strategies to attract target users through online marketing channels. You will lead the development of marketing campaigns and strategies and drive our communications and media direction.
Either Manchester, London or Sweden, with the ability to work remotely and independently.
- Collaborate and lead across the organisation.
- Work closely with our Naturecan partners, delivering a key service to them.
- Develop and deepen relationships with key partners.
- Briefing the team on the business goals, digital marketing requirements, setting of KPIs and monitoring of delivery against them
- Ensuring that all work is continually reviewed in terms of delivery and profitability
- Running strategy sessions, determining briefs.
- Operating at leadership level as a specialist, across the range of digital and marketing skill sets (SEO, PPC, paid and organic social, influencer, video and content, affiliate, email, web design, web and software development and more).
- Commercially focussed on moving our Clients forward through the monitoring and improving of the team's performance via systems, processes, goals, training, and recruitment as required.
- Build and run Swedish marketing campaigns and SEO to drive continuous user acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention, and through that sales revenue growth. Build reader loyalty and evangelism to further accelerate growth.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences.
- Natural leader, able to inspire, motivate, engage and drive. Positive in nature, able to both develop and get the best out of those around them.
- Strategy and planning, with the ability to demonstrate intelligent and outside the box approaches to previous client needs.
- A proven track record of delivering excellence to clients and profitability for the company
- Highly organised, analytical, and comfortable presenting at all levels
- Proven ability to lead transition and change
- Ability to think both creatively and commercially
- Happy to work at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience of new product development
- Interested in the world of start-ups and entrepreneurialism
- A ready-made network of marketing specialists to help us out as we grow
- Passion for health, fitness & beauty
- Fluent in Swedish with the highest ability of understanding