Posted about 1 year ago
Email Marketing Manager (Remote – USA)
Creative Market is the world’s marketplace for design — a platform where creators across the globe buy and sell digital design assets. We’re passionate about building tools and experiences that make beautiful, effective design simple and accessible to everyone. We’re growing rapidly, and need your help as we continue to scale the platform.
We’re looking for a hard-working, self-sufficient email marketer to join our growing marketing team. As Email Marketing Manager, you’ll assist with customer acquisition and retention efforts at Creative Market so we can put great design in everyone’s hands, ultimately helping the Marketing team drive company growth. This is a strategic & performance oriented role with lots of opportunity to help build our business, reporting directly to our Senior Manager of Digital Marketing.
- Manage the company’s email campaigns and overall email strategy, including content calendar
- Analyze current email campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Work closely with Brand Content Strategist & Senior Brand Designer to develop compelling email content that drives high engagement & GMV
- Track and report on email campaigns in order to guide improvements
- Develop & implement drip email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize GMV
- A/B Test on various email campaigns to establish the most effective approach
- Work with analytics team to flesh out personas & segment our database for personalization as well as develop a clear CRM strategy
- Reporting to the senior manager of digital marketing on OKRs such as GMV, Conversion Rate, Open Rate, Click Rate, Unsubs, etc.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry
- 3+ years Email Marketing or Content Marketing experience. Marketplace business experience is a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of email and mobile marketing best practices to maintain list health, improve open rates, CAN-SPAM, etc.
- Strong creative problem-solving abilityMeticulous attention to detail
- Results driven, with a demonstrated track record of leading and measuring performance across entire Email channel
- Strong communication and highly collaborative, able to effectively report results and explain strategy at all levels of the company
- Adaptable and curious, you’re someone who picks things up on the fly and is always looking for solutions to customer or market problems
Creative Market actively encourages applicants from all backgrounds, races, gender identities, and orientations, because we believe that diversity makes for better companies.
We’re a 40-person Series A startup that works remotely with employees in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.