Posted 9 months ago
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced email marketer who can take ownership of all aspects of email marketing, from onboarding drip emails that are personalized based on customer behavior to launching a newsletter for >500k recipients on our existing brands. We’re really excited to introduce our new worksheet maker to our existing customers and start building a new brand, and email marketing is core to our approach.
The position will begin with a one week, 40-hr trial contract focused on creating the transactional emails for My Worksheet Maker. The trial period is designed to make sure we enjoy working with each other and that it’s a great fit for both of us.
After the trial period, you’ll get responsibility for launching the newsletter and managing the personalized customer emails on an ongoing, part-time basis. The exact number of hours is negotiable.
- 2+ years as an email marketing specialist
- Strong understanding of all key email marketing metrics
- Strong understanding of customer behavior
- You get anxious when you don’t have multiple A/B tests running
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience working remotely preferred
- Experience sending to a >10k-recipient list (>100k preferred)
What We Offer
- Commitment to an honest, kind work environment
- Flexible work hours
- All-remote work environment that doesn’t value remote work less than in-office work (since we have no office)
- No office politics or middle management: report to the CEO
- 5/31/19: Interview Schedule Opens
- 6/3/19 – 6/7/19: Interview Period
- 6/10/19: Deadline to Accept Offer
- 6/17/19 – 6/24/19: Trial Period
- 6/25/19 Onward: Job!
Please include in your cover letter:
- Something interesting about you! Give a sense of who you are as a person.
- A description of the email you’ve sent that you’re most proud of, and the impact it had