Posted about 1 year ago
As a member of the Employee Success Data team, this role is responsible for and has a focus on HR systems production support, data quality, reporting, audits and process improvement initiatives to support the broader global Employee Success objectives and ultimately, Salesforce's growth.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Complete complex data loads
- Participate in testing and implementing system upgrades and rollout of new features
- Act as technical point of contact and subject matter expert that ensures data integrity, global standardization of of key processes and transactions, analyzing data flows and Workday business processes
- Liaise with Employee Success centers of expertise to improve and implement new programs and processes
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and subject matter experts. Document business process definitions and requirements to engage and prioritize work on the HRIS Roadmap.
- Manage and resolve Tier 2 case escalations within SLA, providing high quality and accurate solutions
- Conduct data audits and related problem resolution
- Support standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Participation in related projects such as Mergers and Acquisitions, System related projects, and other project roll outs
- Partner with Employee Success teams to provide operationally efficient solutions utilizing technology
- Research and resolve issues across HR applications
- Bachelors degree required
- 2-3 years previous experience in human resources shared services environment or equivalent
- Systematic thinker with high degree of proficiency in Workday
- Minimum of 2 years of significant working experience with an HR system, preferably Workday
- Ability to think critically, analyze, and interpret employee/employment data and root cause analysis
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-moving, high-volume environment while effectively managing time, prioritizing assignments and working within deadlines
- Must be well organized with keen attention to detail with demonstrated effective follow-up skills
- Maintain acceptable level of teamwork by incorporating a positive attitude, a sense of humor, being supportive in words and actions, embodying the culture of Salesforce, and communicating at all levels both within the existing team & anyone outside the direct reporting structure.
- High degree of motivation and initiative to seek out additional responsibilities volunteering for special projects, identifying oneself as a go-to individual, flexibility with change and a passion for the team, the employee experience and the company.
- Microsoft Excel experience required.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.