Posted about 1 year ago
TruckersReport.com is the largest online community of professional truck drivers. More than 1 million users visit each month to read reviews, post in our forums, and look for new truck driving job opportunities. While still small, our business has grown significantly over the past several years due to a great user base, a high-demand service, and a talented team of coworkers.
We are currently growing our newest service for drivers with a team of Job Advisers (JAs). JAs field calls and messages from drivers interested in learning about new job opportunities and then help to connect them directly to companies looking to hire truck drivers. You will be helping great people connect with great jobs!
TruckersReport is a fully remote company and this is a full time, remote role for experienced telecommuters living in the Americas working East Coast business hours.
- Responds to 50-100 inbound messages and calls from drivers looking for assistance
- Completes survey with driver over the telephone ensuring that we have complete profile information on each driver we speak to
- Use our matching engine to identify potential employers for each driver and connect via online application or directly transfer the call.
- Understanding of recruiting
- Understanding of the employer/candidate relationship
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Flexibility with schedule
- Detail orientation
Pay and Benefits:
- $45,000 - $65,000 base pay depending on experience, opportunity to earn bonuses based on achieving team milestones
- Company-paid health insurance after 30 days and HRA, dental, vision
- Work from your home office
- Work directly with senior executives at a growing company, a great opportunity for career advancement