Posted about 1 year ago
As a member of the Endpoint Security Team, you will be focused on protecting Salesforce assets from threats.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring Salesforce’s suite of endpoint security tools are deployed on every supported endpoint.
- Experience operating, troubleshooting, installing and configuring endpoint security solutions (e.g. Antivirus, Application Whitelisting, Host Intrusion Prevention and Firewall, Forensic Analysis Tools, Advanced Malware Solutions, IOC Sweepers)
- Coordinate and deploy various security tools on all Salesforce endpoints
- Configure endpoint managers/consoles
- Achieve 100% deployment of all security tools. Measure your success against asset inventory data
- Work with system engineers and customers to understand and implement continuous improvement processes, automation, system upgrades, and rollouts
- Work with engineers to solve complex issues
- Write custom scripts to introduce automation and reduce the need for human intervention
- Audit system resources and take action as necessary
- Responsible for scheduling, testing, and implementing enhancements or new releases of the endpoint security stack
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience managing client-server architectures
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and demonstrate poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations
- Must have a fundamental understanding of accepted security practices, troubleshooting issues, attack vectors, and customer support
- Strong operational knowledge of Windows Server, Windows Client, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android Operating Systems
- Strong understanding of Network Protocols
- A clear understanding of the OSI model, TCP/IP, and industry-standard defensive concepts
- Must be US citizen and must be able to pass a FedRAMP background screen (for US-based positions only)
- Security certificates are a plus
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.