Posted about 1 month ago
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders driving forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants. As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world-class clinical research and unlock innovation.
Our culture values every voice. What binds us is our commitment to make a long-lasting impact on quality of life.
You are relatively new to management, but constantly you find yourself with leadership responsibilities. You are an energetic person with a passion to learn and can quickly and effectively take those learnings and apply them to their work. You take a servant leadership approach to management waking up every day to improve the experiences of your team and the organization. You shine as a collaborator and are an impeccable communicator.
- Run engineering processes including sprint planning, training and timely delivery of product -- in collaboration with engineering leaders
- Takes an agile approach to process and structure.
- Work with product, design, data and customer teams to improve existing product engineering processes.
- Foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies our team values.
- Manage an engineering team of 3-5 engineers through 1-1 one-on-ones and retros.
- Help grow and develop a team of talented and motivated engineers.
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Engineering management experience with a record of shipping product with Agile processes.
- Experience working remotely. We have a distributed engineering team with remote-first processes.
- As a former engineer, you can hold your own in technical conversations
- Experience or strong interest in healthcare products.
Compensation and Perks
Competitive Salary and Stock Options Competitive salary and stock options -- commensurate to your experience and expertise. Compensation varies from mid-level to very senior.
Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage and Retirement Plan Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and more than half for dependents.
Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
Company-provided Workstation Brand new Macbook Pro provided.
Location Convenience & Transportation A public transportation monthly pass provided for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3 minute walk from Downtown Crossing. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are currently only considering US citizens or Green Card holders. Thanks!