Posted 5 months ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world's best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
We're looking for a German-speaking Enterprise Account Executive
to capitalize on our growing global footprint, and own our DACH presence as she/he accelerates rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts. While fluency in German is essential for this role, InVision's incredibly unique, completely virtual work environment allows this job to be performed from the successful candidate's preferred location in Ireland, UK or Netherlands.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Be a visible presence for InVision in EMEA, inclusive of conferences, client and prospect onsites, networking events and the overall design community
- Focus on expanding relationships with existing EMEA customers and driving net new prospect acquisition
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Drive strategic direction of InVision sales and customer success presence in EMEA
- Manage against company revenue targets
- Potential to build broader team to support EMEA growth
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment.
- 5+ years of inside sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Reference-able executive-level customers at Fortune 2000 companies, major digital agencies and prominent tech firms
- Rolodex of contacts in leadership roles in design, product, marketing, UX or user research
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humour, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- High degree of comfort with outbound calling
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Consummate multitasker who can wear multiple hats
- Passion for design
- Fluent German speaker
The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.