Posted about 1 year ago
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 2.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $210 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for formulating and executing a sales strategy within France, resulting in revenue growth & new customer acquisition. This will include creating a business plan in collaboration with the extended team in order to drive new revenue, and to ensure customer success.
In the role you will have the opportunity to influence the development of the company across France. We have an existing team consisting of French speaking inside sales based in London, and sales engineer who will work alongside you in the region. Although you will be part of a larger Enterprise team located at our European head office in London, you’ll be working independently, building relationships and meeting customers in the region.
- Develop a business plan to include key target customers
- Work through an entire sales cycle; prospecting, exploration, negotiation, close
- Track all customer details (use case, account plans and forecasting) in Salesforce
- Achieving sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Identify and close quick, small wins whilst also managing longer complex cycles
- Self-generate 30% or more new sales
- Create customer events in France, working alongside internal teams.
- Knowledge of developing sales pipeline and go to market strategies
- Knowledge of enterprise software and licensing models
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from software developers to senior executives
- A self-starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied workflow
- Good at rapid problem solving
- Track record in exceeding sales quota
- Fluency in French and English.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.