Posted over 1 year ago
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Enterprise Architect - IT
San Francisco, California
In school, or graduated within the last 12 months? Please visit FutureForce for opportunities.
The Enterprise Architect (EA) is responsible for the architecture of global enterprise solutions spanning multiple business areas. The EA is also responsible for ensuring that solution architectures meet the requirements of projects and also aligns with the Enterprise Architecture roadmap. The EA works with business and IT groups to ensure business processes are enabled by standard and supported technologies with the appropriate level of enterprise integration and ilities (e.g. reliability, manageability, scalability, etc.). The EA works with process and project team leaders to provide a cross-functional architectural view, bridging the gap between various teams and projects to make sure the solution architecture is integrated end-to-end.
We are currently looking for the following Enterprise Architects in San Francisco:
- EA - Data: In this role you will be partnering with various stakeholders to develop Business Architecture and Data Architecture vision and strategy
- EA - Salesforce on Salesforce: In this role you will be partnering with various stakeholders to develop Business Architecture, Salesforce on Salesforce and Data Architecture vision and strategy. You will also be responsible for establishing the Customer Zero relationship with Salesforce Technology, Product and Customer Success organization. Be an evangelist for new product features as well as voice of customer for internal customer needs.
- Additional Required Skills: Certified Salesforce Architect on multiple domains.
- Experience with Salesforce Org Assessments, Salesforce Org Strategy
- EA - Risk and Trust: In this role you will be partnering with various stakeholders to develop Business Architecture, Data Architecture, IT Risk/Compliance & Trust vision and strategy.
- Additional Required Skills: Experience with auditing, and risk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation
- Must have a solid understanding of information technology and information security
- Strong IT Governance, Risk and Compliance experience
- Familiarity with current Cybersecurity management frameworks
- Deep understanding of information security, privacy and regulations including security compliance standards across industries and geographies such as FedRAMP, PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOC, SOX etc.
- Articulate and document business strategy, goals and objectives
- Develop, document and periodically review target business architecture
- Develop processes and business architecture artifacts to improve business architecture, with a focus on innovation and agility
- Align IT strategy and planning with application development and business roadmaps
- Develop and periodically review target architecture, with a bias towards SaaS, PaaS solutions
- Develop processes and artifacts to ensure that new services and changes to existing services are aligned with the target architecture
- Design, develop, manage, and communicate enterprise data architecture strategies and roadmaps for Salesforce IT
- Participate in the development of architectures, strategies, and policies around data governance; including master data management, metadata management, data quality and data profiling
- Provide ongoing architecture review and design support to ensure all areas of IT are implementing solutions consistent with the target architecture
- Share in developing the long term strategic direction for the company's IT enterprise architecture
- Liaise with management and subject matter experts across the industry and within the organization to accomplish objectives
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for internal customers
- Design and apply design patterns in SaaS and PaaS environments
- Track success through key business metrics
- 15+ years progressively responsible experience in information technology, including substantial senior level technical experience in Enterprise Architecture (Business, Data & Application)
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills to collaborate, champion, evangelize and negotiate
- Demonstrated success in participating in the development and implementation of a robust, scalable architecture that encompasses technology solutions and business objectives
- Experience helping define enterprise architecture, mapping existing systems to it, and defining how to close gaps
- Experience with large scale project delivery (e.g., CRM, BI/DW, ERP, etc.)
- Experience helping define business architecture, mapping existing systems to it, and defining how to close gaps
- Ability to influence business leaders with respect to business architecture direction
- Expertise with enterprise software integration technologies and strategies
- Ability to influence technologists with respect to technology direction
- Application development experience (force.com, Java or C#, ERP, integration, data management, IGA)
- Experience with Business Architecture methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce platform and cloud technologies
- Experience as an enterprise data architect in a large enterprise supporting large diverse user communities working across business domains to develop and design enterprise data platforms
- Experience in an IT department which favors Cloud Computing and SAAS applications
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Experience in a broad range of industries, especially in business operations
- Capacity to track many industry and internal information sources and stay current on the latest in changing technologies. Synthesize and share innovation insights
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.