Posted over 1 year ago
Job Title: Enterprise Commercial Sales Account Executive (Public Sector)
Location: Reston, VA
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
- As part of our Public Sector's Enterprise Corporate Sales team you will be selling to our top accounts and working with Government agencies.
- You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting the value of our full suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied customers.
- Evangelize the Salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- 3-5 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level Executive.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience selling to Public Sector customers
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong computer skills, Salesforce, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.