Posted 7 months ago
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Who we are:
Zoom is a company driven by our unique culture and focus on delivering happiness to our customers. By focusing on happy employees and happy customers, we have experienced amazing growth and success. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture, focus on teamwork and fun environment makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization and we need more amazing “Zoomies” to join the team! If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Role & Responsibilities
- Please note: This role is a remote position in Germany, focusing on the DACH region. You can be based anywhere in Germany.
- The Solution Engineer role at Zoom is an exciting and rewarding position. We are looking for a technical sales professional with knowledge of customer business drivers to adopt the Zoom Communication platform, focused on our Zoom Phone product. The Solution Engineer acts as a trusted advisor and plays an integral part in delivering Happiness to our customers.
- This individual serves as the lead advocate for customers; translating technical needs into product development recommendations, testing of customer environments and driving customer demand/features internally within Zoom. Must be able to understand and articulate Zoom's architectural advantages to our customers and support the Account Executive when it comes to proposing and designing solutions to our customers biggest collaboration challenges.
- The ideal candidate will be self-driven and have a background in cloud-based telephony, knowledge of Zoom communication platform (Chat, Meetings, Video, Phone, Marketplace/API) and/or competitive equivalent. In depth knowledge of Microsoft and application-based competition is preferred.
As a Solution Engineer you will be:
- Designing next generation communication solutions for Zoom customers
- Conducting demo and proof of concepts for prospective Zoom customers
- Solution and architectural design and selling
- RFQ/RFP response/preparation
- Building competitive intelligence
- Working Across Multiple Boundaries
- We will greatly promote the use of the amazing Zoom tools we have to maximize all the resources at Zoom but there will be travel required in the DACH region.
Requirements to be successful:
- 10+ years of technical experience in Collaboration technologies (background in cloud telephony, UCaaS, knowledge of Zoom communication platform (Chat, Meetings, Video, Phone, Marketplace/API) and/or competitive equivalent)
- 5+ years in a customer facing technical role required
- Thorough competitive knowledge (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Zoom Communication platform and end-to-end positioning required
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
- Strong business acumen and executive presence
- Be flexible and able to function in a high growth environment
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019 • Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019 • Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019 • Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019 • Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably. • Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably. • Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably. Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!