Posted 5 months ago
Who is FinFolio?
- We make wealth management simpler!
- A SaaS solution that is the backoffice for professional wealth managers
- Our software reports, trades, and bills investment accounts
- Founded in 2008, we recently re-launched our product to rave reviews
- 20+ employees, 50% are remote, grew 100% over 24 months
- Exciting early-stage startup, well funded, adding 2 new clients each month
- Passionate and excited about great software and making our clients happy
What will you do at this job?
- Work with financial data from many custodians, brokers and legacy accounting systems
- Manipulate data for accounts, transactions, custodial balances, tax lots, securities, prices, etc.
- Develop and maintain custom load/transform tools for FinFolio’s SQL database.
- Import and normalize data and reconcile errors using SQL queries, FinFolio desktop software and other 3rd party and internal tools.
- Provide 2nd tier support to data conversion and import teams, solving problems like why transactions are not impacting balances correctly, why account data does not match, etc
- Makeg changes in our C# and SQL codebases and come up with your own improvements.
- Work directly with clients to request data extracts and presenting your work product
- Help maintain server infrastructure including infrastructure and general software development.
What qualifications will help me be successful at FinFolio?
- Advanced SQL skills required (SQL Server specifically is a plus).
- Intermediate C#
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Must be reliable and self starting, with a strong attention to detail, able to manage multiple deadlines and projects.
- Familiarty with IT / infrastructure is a plus.
- Investment finance knowledge is a plus.
What tools do we use?
- Hangouts for video, telepresence and meetings
- Slack for intra-office communication
- GMail for communication with clients and data vendors
- Zenefits for HR and payroll
- Google Drive for documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Hubspot for contact management and help desk
Why should you work here?
- Work with a team that is excited and passionate about what they do
- Help support an amazing, best-in-class product that is fun to use
- Competitive salary + health/dental + paid time off + 401K match
- Interact with interesting and successful financial advisor clients
- Training and visits to our fun co-working office in Denver RINO:
Location: US Locations Only
Apply to: email@example.com