Posted 10 months ago
The Events and Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for shaping the annual event strategy, creating and executing demand campaigns and managing online and in-person events based marketing initiatives. You should be a strategic, motivating and scrappy thinker and you will generate demand for Chili Piper as we build the category of Buyer Enablement.
What You'll Do
- Drive Chili Piper’s Events Strategy and manage all aspects of event coordination including: strategy, objectives materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, etc....
- Manage events ABM activities, in partnership with sales, including: identifying target accounts, developing strategy, executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Strategize, order and deliver promotional items to support sales & events.
- Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship based on Chili Piper’s objectives and target market.
- Maintain event and campaign documents - budgets, calendars, checklists, run-of-shows, etc.
- Complete budget reviews and ROI analysis; pivot strategy to align with findings.
- Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with the sales and demand generation teams, managing and analyzing campaign data in Salesforce.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years experience in events and field marketing leadership, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Demonstrated success in identifying, coordinating, and analyzing the best events for sales to attend based on event ROI
- Experience handling and managing events budgets
- BA/BS Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- Experience working with cross functional teams to support a joint outcome
- Motivated, driven, scrappy, and enjoys a fast paced startup environment
- Strong proficiency and experience using Salesforce 1-2+ Years Minimum
- Strong proficiency and experience using Marketing Automation software 1-2+ Years Minimum (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.....