Posted 6 months ago
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
EVP and GM Platform
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a senior product executive to lead our Platform product organization and act as the General Manager of our Platform business. We are looking for someone with the passion, ambition and experience to lead the Salesforce Platform, drive a >$1B business that includes our direct platform business as well as our indirect ISV business on the Salesforce AppExchange. As the GM of the Salesforce Platform you will be the leader externally and internally of the Salesforce Platform and be the key executive responsible for formulating and executing a growth- oriented product and business strategy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have a passion for Salesforce and especially the role the Salesforce Platform plays in our success.
- Understand and believe in the unique characteristics of our approach to developer agility and low code application development
- Understand how to market and sell a technical platform to business decision makers and CIOs and be equally comfortable positioning the Salesforce Platform and technology to our SI and ISV ecosystem.
- Have a successful track record of working effectively in a highly matrixed and fast-growing organization.
- Have a broad range of experience across sales, marketing, product management and engineering.
- Be someone who knows how to build and grow an outstanding leadership team and organization.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Define and execute the company's platform strategy to ensure continued revenue and market share growth.
- Lead the continued growth of the Salesforce ecosystem with continuing expansion of Salesforce technology in the AppExchange marketplace and SI ecosystem.
- Lead marketing, analyst and press relations to ensure Salesforce continues to be positioned as a cloud platform visionary.
- Be the cross functional leader across Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and Product management to ensure monthly and quarterly business execution excellence.
- Minimum of 15 years experience and demonstrated leadership experience in an enterprise technology organization.
- Strong marketing or sales experience, specifically in successfully launching new products.
- Must be an exceptional communicator and comfortable in presenting to both business and technical executives.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to grow, develop, and retain top technical and product management talent. Deep understanding of development processes and methodologies.
- A track record of driving results within a matrixed business environment.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.