Posted about 1 year ago
15Five is seeking a smart, resourceful and organized individual with exceptional writing abilities, impeccable attention to detail and strong follow-through to provide direct support to our CRO. This essential team member should be willing and able to go above and beyond to take as many tasks off of the CRO's plate as possible, allowing him to focus on running the fast-growing Revenue Organization.
15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco, we've built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, MailChimp, Etsy, HubSpot, Just Fab, Warby Parker and many more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people's lives, whether they're an employee or a customer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHO YOU ARE:
- Calendar management including travel coordination
- Draft emails and other documents, ranging from straightforward and simple to nuanced and complex, on behalf of the CRO to various recipients
- Coordination and planning for meetings, conference calls and special events, including arrangement of logistics, meeting space, and communications
- Sit in on meetings with the CRO to gather valuable context and build an understanding of the business
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle documents and sensitive, confidential information with discretion, diplomacy and integrity; ensure required action is completedAttend and take notes during sales meetings and follow-up with all relevant parties on action items
- Support other departments within the Revenue Organization by assisting as needed
- Prepare/track expense reports
- Occasionally handle personal matters that must be accomplished during normal business hours
- Create an annual schedule of internal meetings and plan for the year in advance
- Ordering of supplies, meals, etc
- Service Focused Heart: This is the foundation for everything. Whether the task is big or little, you achieve your goals by supporting others to achieve their goals.
- Personalized Expertise: A rockstar EA is like a second brain, you naturally possess the ability to gather as much information as possible as early as possible - and proactively keep learning
- Able to Prioritize: Strong sense of urgency and desire to support others.
- Great Communicator: Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Anticipation of Needs: You possess the ability to see in advance what an executive needs and plans accordingly.
- Experience: At least 3 years of post-graduate experience in a professional office environment; experience as an Executive Assistant preferred
- Tech Savvy: Proficiency in G Suite, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Openness to vulnerability, self-reflection and receiving radically candid feedback to grow personally and professionally
- Curious and committed to innovation and continuous learning and growth
- Self-motivated, self-responsible and self-accountable
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in New York and Raleigh, we've built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, HubSpot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,600+ more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people's lives, whether they're an employee or a customer.
We're excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone's unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about what's important to us.
How we work
Our people and culture