Posted over 1 year ago
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Job DetailsTechforce Analyst (SIC Support)
Techforce Analyst (Dedicated IT Support for Salesforce Innovation Centers / Executive Briefing Centers)
Salesforce Innovation Center Techforce Analyst: Coordinates, diagnoses and troubleshoots executive briefing center support requests for internal and external executives. Provides support services to Salesforce Innovation Center (executive briefing center) onsite or remote events, attendees with technical problems and information technology issues involving hardware, software, audio visual, video conferencing or network services related to Salesforce connectivity. Installs, configures and troubleshoots hardware including: laptops, workstations, printers, conference room phones, video conference units, Crestron and mobile devices. Responds promptly to escalations for technical support via phone and email 24x7. Maintains in-depth knowledge of all IT systems and technologies in-use and acts as the final escalation point for the team. Exercises sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate technical personnel or management. Documents case status and provides updates to management, team, and end-users in line with SFDC case management guidelines. Develops, documents, and maintains standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines relating to executive support. Independently owns Information Technology projects and drives executive project deliverables for the team. Works proactively to ensure that the Salesforce Innovation Center IT components are monitored and tested prior to each customer event.
- Support for Audio/Visual solutions
- Crestron technology support
- Digital signage platform and content troubleshooting
- Windows & Mac and remote VPN support
- WAN/LAN troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, and Google Slides
- Apple TV experience in a corporate environment
- Salesforce product demo (Chatter, Radian6, 62Org)
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity issues across a variety of technologies
- Support Security Standards (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching)
- Manage multiple vendor relationships
- Work with Helpdesk, Provisioning, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Engineering, IT NOC, AV, Security and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and outages
- Create and maintain user account information (including access rights and group memberships)
- Maintain passwords, data integrity, system access & security for IT technologies
- Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team, including driving low complexity work to the Helpdesk.
- Subject Matter Expert in multiple technologies (Maintains documentation, provides training, point-of-contact for vendors and technical escalations)
- Recommend hardware and software solutions, including acquisitions and upgrades.
- Own document management and consolidation
- Demonstrates strong customer service focus, problem-solving and teamwork abilities.
- Provides support and communicates appropriately across all levels of the organization internally and externally.
- Balances competing priorities, multiple projects and operations tasks effectively to meet quality requirements and complete deliverables on time.
- Exhibits perseverance in overcoming obstacles and completing work objectives.
- Applies company policies and procedures when completing assigned tasks.
- Takes initiative to work and develop solutions independently.
- Exercises independent thought and judgement regularly to determine appropriate action.
- Follows established procedures on routine tasks, requires instruction only on new projects or assignments.
- Comprehends communication from others; attends to messages from others; correctly interprets messages and responds appropriately.
- Uses verbal and non-verbal inputs to assess the understanding of both customers and other IT staff; presents message in various ways to enhance understanding.
- Follows accepted language standards, uses syntax, pace, volume, diction, and mechanics appropriate to the media being used.
- Quickly gains knowledge, understanding, or skill; readily absorbs and comprehends new information from formal and informal learning experiences.
- Puts new knowledge, understanding, or skill to practical use on the job; furthers learning through trial and error.
- Approaches change objectively; treats change and new situations as opportunities for learning or growth.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in IT or executive support in a professional environment is required
- Proven track record in customer service
- BS in IT, CS or related discipline
- In depth knowledge of Cisco and Google Chromebox Video Conferencing solutions
- Familiar with Windows Server, Exchange, and Google Apps environments
- Knowledge of Mac Systems Administration
- MCSE/Cisco/Linux or Mac certifications
- Knowledge of Cisco software and hardware a plus
- Knowledge of IT security (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication)
- Crestron DMC-E Certified Engineer, and/or Crestron Programming experience
- FourWinds content management
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.