Posted 5 months ago
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter to join a small internal Executive Search team within Salesforce Global Recruiting. He/she will need to be well-versed in all aspects of executive search including creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation, client management and offer/negotiation.
- Partner with Hiring Managers, business leaders, Finance, HR Business Partners, Legal, Executive Compensation and Mobility to drive the hiring strategy and process.
- Develop search strategies and perform thorough assessments to assess talent. Calibrate candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders.
- Conduct research to map target companies.
- Identify and build key relationships with the best executive talent in the industry.
- Manage a consistent pipeline of technical leaders and recruit phenomenal executive talent to the company.
- Contribute to the knowledge base of the group by providing education on relevant industries and talent pools/profiles.
- Develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact on the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company.
- Lead client update meetings on active searches.
- Present and negotiate offers. Partner with Executive On-boarding to ensure a seamless transition into Salesforce.
- Provide exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
- 10+ years of sales executive recruiting experience that includes full cycle recruiting, executive sourcing and research.
- Strong record of closing leadership roles in the software industry.
- History of collaborating with senior executives and business leaders from top-tier companies.
- Executive Search experience within a large search firm or a well-respected boutique firm.
- Strong sourcing and pipeline building experience.
- Outstanding references at the Executive level from former customers and candidates.
- Proven ability to earn trust and credibility quickly.
- Skilled in making smart offers that benefit the candidate and the company.
- History of not only closing difficult searches but in building long-term relationships with candidates along the way.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Passion for identifying diversity recruiting opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of technology trends, cloud computing, and sales executive talent.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Team player who puts the company first.
- Excellent judgment.
- Thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment where change is constant.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.