Posted over 1 year ago
Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Mortgage Clerk
for our global banking client in Rocklin, CA. This is a full time, possible temp to perm position paying $14.95/hr to start with benefits available in the first 30 days. Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm schedule.
As a DCS Document Review Clerk, the candidate will be tasked with reviewing mortgage documents from various customers and processes located at one of nine DCS office warehouses across the country, managing ~10M files collectively. Responsibilities include reviewing documents to a job aid ‘checklist’ and completing data entry to the SOR, including noting the condition of the document where necessary in a production driven environment. Document Review can apply to many teams within DCS so the candidate must be willing to take on additional responsibilities other than that of which they are initially assigned, e.g. team player. When volumes are heavy, we look for the candidate to work additional hours throughout the week and/or on Saturdays.
• Research and clerical work pertaining to collateral files and documents
• Reviews mortgage documents, e.g. mortgage notes, endorsements and riders, deed of trust, title policies, loan assignments, etc., for accuracy and noting exceptions on SOR
• Data entry and generate reports
• Labeling files, organizing carts, and filing documents
• Sorting and organizing files in alphanumeric order
• Complete inventories via file scanning or manual inventory
• Operating internal programs for research and activity movements of files and/or documents
• Communicate with various levels of staff in all areas of the office to promote collaboration
• Meet deadlines and daily production requirements
• Prior mortgage document experience required
• Ability to push, pull, and/or lift 20-30lbs, sitting for long periods (75-100% of working day), able to bend or squat, and willingness to climb step ladders up to 10 feet high
• Strong attention to detail, specifically with collecting, organizing, and sorting letters and numbers
• Capacity to complete repetitive tasks daily and meet production goals, including deadlines
• MS Office proficient
• Ability to key with 99% or better overall accuracy rate and process a high volume of data in a timely manner
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at email@example.com
) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide:
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.