Posted 10 months ago
This is your time to shine. Our software engineering interns are considered full time employees by their peers--in fact, you will be expected to contribute right away as a member of our Scrum teams for future releases. As the world leader in enterprise cloud computing, we release 3 new versions every year with close to 100 new features each release. You will write code that reaches millions of subscribers who use our applications everyday, work on our automated testing infrastructure, and craft the tools that provide real-time monitoring of our service. With such quick turnaround, we don’t want our interns to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the view-- we want you to change the way our customers connect their business to the world!
• Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
• Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release
• Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
• Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
• Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
• Academic or professional/internship experience with Java
• Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
• Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
• Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” seven years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for \"family\") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.Posting Statement
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.