Posted about 1 year ago
As a member of the Field Engineering group, you will be supporting both the sales and data science teams make clients successful throughout the entire engagement. Pre-sales activities include but are not limited to security, architecture and POC-related discussions and support. After clients have been on-boarded, Field Engineers help clients be successful with DataRobot, assisting through multiple ways including training, script writing, data engineering, and full software development. Through close collaboration with our Data Science team, you’ll be assisting clients with operationalizing models and moving them into production based on the needs of the client.
As a Field Data Engineer within the team, your role will primarily be focused on helping clients handle their data issues and concerns around DataRobot. You will adapt your skills to help clients with building ETL processes, writing queries, and piping data between applications and data stores. You will draw on your expertise to influence the customer on best practices and help hands-on as the needs arise.
This role provides an immense opportunity for growth and expanding knowledge in data science.
We Want You to Have:
- 5+ years of experience of working with enterprise customers, providing data engineering and technical guidance
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Data management/wrangling experience, with strong abilities in:
- Working knowledge of enterprise software with experience of supporting its deployment in large enterprise accounts
- Willingness to travel (~10%)
- Experience with cloud IaaS providers (AWS EC2, Azure)
- Hadoop, Spark or BI expertise
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
- TS/SCI full scope active clearance