Posted about 1 year ago
As a Field Engineer, you will be supporting both the sales and data science teams during help clients during presales and postsales. Pre-sales activities include but are not limited to security, architecture and POC-related discussions and support. Field Engineers usually have named accounts and are responsible for the successful maintenance of our platform by those customers, so a passion for working with people and helping them utilize our platform to the fullest! Through close collaboration with our Data Science team, you’ll be assisting clients with operationalizing models and moving them into production.
This role provides an immense opportunity for growth and expanding knowledge in data science.
We Want You to Have:
- 5+ years of experience of working with enterprise customers, providing engineering, infrastructure, and technical guidance and support
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience installing, managing and supporting platforms running on Linux
- Data management/wrangling or software development experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise software with experience of supporting its deployment in large enterprise accounts
- Willingness to travel (~10-20%)
- Experience with cloud IaaS providers (AWS EC2, Azure)
- Hadoop, Spark or BI expertise
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
- TS/SCI full scope active clearance