Posted 2 months ago
At WorkStep, we make the industrial sector a better place to work. For workers, we provide intelligent job matching and feedback loops. For enterprise customers, our technology helps source, screen, and retain hourly talent at scale. We recently closed our series A, are seeing high demand, and are growing our team.
We are seeking a Finance Operations Senior Associate to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for our financial operations procedures. You will be joining a dedicated, passionate team working towards solving some of the biggest challenges for the industrial workforce.
As Finance Operations Senior Associate, you will:
- Manage account payables & receivables, partnering with key stakeholders across the organization. Prepare and send invoices and follow-up regularly on collections.
- Partner cross-functionally to develop processes that will create operational efficiencies
- Support internal processes related to finance and accounting
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Operations
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable systems
- Experience with billing for a SaaS product
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to communicate financial information to internal stakeholders
- Desire to work remotely in a fast-paced, early stage startup
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and numeracy
- Passion for the WorkStep mission
- Remote working environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Top-notch technology
- Quarterly team building on-sites
- Workspace stipend
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission