Posted 5 months ago
Online Campus – (FIN-FINADMIN-CS)
Job Title: Financial Administrator – Online Campus
Remote (Virtual) – CA – CA (Primary)
# of Hires Needed: 1
Education: Bachelor Degree
Background Check and Education Verification Required: Yes
Job Type: Ongoing Full-Time
The purpose of the Financial Administrator position is to monitor and coordinate funding for students, ensure the collection of all student accounts receivables, and provide accounting-related services to the Online campus. Under general supervision, the Financial Administrator is responsible for providing assistance, advice and guidance to support the financial needs of students and the campus and to ensure the collection of funds.
Specifically, the Financial Administrator is responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day financial operations of the campus
- Continuously analyzing campus financial data to guarantee responsiveness to issues
- Working with students to ensure appropriate funding is secured
- Supporting the administrative functions of the campus to enhance the student experience
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external policies, procedures and standards
- Acting in a manner that upholds the College standards
To be successful in the Financial Administrator position, an individual must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
Education and Experience:
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business, Accounting or Finance. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of one years’ accounting or finance experience in a. service-oriented environment
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to troubleshoot minor computer problems.
- Superior skills in working with numbers, detail orientated.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to complete work in a timely manner with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good judgment and ability to prioritize assignments.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a calm focus during hectic periods.
- Understanding of the programs and services provided by the Company.
- Ability to exhibit a professional attitude and image with a commitment to quality service.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all individuals with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
- A positive attitude and customer focused approach.