Posted about 1 year ago
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for supporting the coordination and content response development of public sector requests for information (RFIs), requests for proposals (RFPs), Tenders, and other public sector procurement documents and unsolicited proposals for SaaS/PaaS solutions.
• Participate in the analysis of opportunities as a team and Go/No Go decision process.
• Develop bid/response plan and schedule for all phases of the response development process.
• Manage/track all aspects of content preparation, revision, and submission; collaborate and coordinate inputs from sales, solution engineering, security, and legal teams; coordinate and communicate with responding partners where required; and coordinate internal content reviews with executive management and legal.
• Structure, write, edit, and format technical response content, tailoring the content around the customer requirements, in a creative, compelling, and compliant manner.
• Participate in the development of written questions to seek clarification from procurement officials throughout the procurement process, and remain current on all amendments and modifications.
• Review and understand customer requirements. Conceptualize and write compelling response content using proposal boilerplate library and developing from scratch as required.
• Participate in developing and writing proposal win themes and executive summary sections.
• Identify customer use cases and customer references to be considered. Customize and write company overview and customer use case references to reflect the specific customer criteria and requirements.
• Participate in quality assurance/compliance review to ensure proposal response adheres to customer requirements.
• Work on multiple responses balancing milestones and due dates of each.
• Edit PowerPoint graphics, and other related materials in support of proposals where required.
• Develop, manage, and coordinate recurring responses once or twice a year for cloud services framework contract renewals, including project plan/schedule, content preparation, and review/approvals of requirements documentation.
• Prepare recurring reports reflecting performance and purchasing activities on framework contracts.
Skills, Education, Experience Requirements:
• A minimum of 6 - 8 years experience in the technology consulting industry as a Technical Writer writing procurement responses for government organizations.
• Experience with technical writing for cloud Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions.
• Fluent in French and English
• Strong word processing skills with proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite
• Outstanding oral communication skills.
• Outstanding writing and technical writing skills.
• Strong organizational skills; detail oriented; ability to work independently with limited oversight.
• Work ethic that recognizes the importance of punctuality and initiative.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills; must work well with various levels including Area Vice Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents, Regional Vice Presidents, Account Executives, Solution Engineers, Directors, Managers, and other Technical and Administrative staff.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize assignments while simultaneously working on and managing multiple tasks.
• Researching, analysis, writing, proofing, and editing skills.
• Self motivated; possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to work remotely
A broad knowledge of Salesforce applications is highly desired or transferable job experience for other, similar cloud-based solutions such as Microsoft and Oracle.Posting Statement
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.