Note: We’re currently looking for candidates that are preferably in a European or Latin American timezone! But regardless of where you are, we’d be happy to see you apply, especially if you feel you’re a great fit. This is a remote, full-time position.
We believe in a different way of work and play. We’re a startup studio that’s launched dozens of SaaS products.
Our website is a terminal. Our Slack is pretty dysfunctional. But we make it work with a lot of emojis pinned messages, and Google Sheets.
Long story short, we’re a fully-remote working family and we’re getting better at what we do.
If this resonates with you at all, please keep reading.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a superstar front-end developer with experience in React and a keen sense of good UX/UI. We’re hoping you can help.
You’ll be working directly with our lead developers and head of product for each project. We’ve got 4 amazing SaaS’ being built right now and you’ll be bringing shine and polish to all of them (one at a time, of course)!
Here are the basics:
- Great command of English
- 1-2+ years in front-end development
- Strong proficiency in React
- Good eye for design (UX/UI understanding is a MUST)
- React Native experience is a plus but not mandatory
- You take comfort in working independently / you take pride in your work
- You are a team player
What you will be doing:
- Develop new user-facing features ensuring UI/UX design standard
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Apply polish to our apps to make them look super, duper cool.
This is a junior role that can transform into being the lead front-end developer for our team.
If you think you are a good fit, apply! We have four super interesting projects queued up for you already.
We’re not trying to convince you… but we have our perks
We’re very experienced in working remotely. We were digital nomads before digital nomads were a thing. Feel free to pick up your laptop and work wherever you want, whenever you want. Just make sure you have a good internet connection and we’re good :)
We know what it feels like to work “too much” and our way of work isn’t meant to be stressful. Time off is the remedy to a lot of things, and we encourage you to take time off work. Three weeks is the minimum.
We do yearly, week-long retreats and we’d love if you joined us (we pay your way, don’t worry). It’s important to meet each other in person and we value time spent with one another (whether that’s on Slack or face-to-face). We’ve met up all over Europe and islands across South East Asia. All in good fun.
We’re a laid back bunch
While team retreats sound awesome (and they are), our company ethos is what we value the most. Life is all about enjoyment, and work should be too. We’re all laid back and understand the human side of work and play.
Oh and these things too
- Competitive Salary (remuneration depends on experience)
- Health Insurance Coverage (monthly, set budget)
- Self Improvement Budget (monthly, set budget)
- Gym Membership (Monthly, set budget)
- Co-working coverage
Now, here’s what you need to do:
- Send an email to olesia[a-t]elevenyellow.com
- Tell us why you think you are a good fit for this position
- Describe your career highlights
- Add your portfolio / things that define your work
- LinkedIn / CV stuff
We believe applications should be human and conversational. While we’d like to see some form of CV / cover letter… but we’d mostly appreciate if you told us who you were and what you wanted to do in life, both personally and professionally.
Of course, please only disclose what you’re comfortable with. And not to forget! We’re an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply. We respect genders, ethnicities, boundaries, friendships, and the human aspect of work.