Posted 5 months ago
At Modern Message our focus is on building great products that solve real-world problems for our customers. Our core product Community Rewards, an engagement platform for apartment residents, and our rapid growth will present you with a plethora of opportunities for achievement and growth.
We are looking for an experienced front-end engineer to join our growing team.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Collect and analyze data regarding the success or failure of front-end UI changes
- Please include any/all of the following when corresponding IRT this position: Github username, website URL, Twitter username, LinkedIn URL, Dribbble, CodePen. Submit resumes in PDF format.
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- HTML, CSS
- 1+ years of experience with React
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience running A/B tests
We expect all employees to:
- Maintain a high level of intellectual rigor and curiosity
- Take ownership when appropriate, and know when, and who, to ask for help when needed
Competitive salary; health benefits; we have a pretty stylish office downtown and are very particular about our coffee. We'll get you whatever equipment you need to best do your job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.