Posted about 1 year ago
Student debt and access to education are critical issues of our time. We help students and colleges succeed. You can make a major impact. Deliver on technology products that students and colleges want. Be an early member of the technology portion of our team. Learn and experience as this growing and profitable company delivers. Architect, execute and contribute. Work closely with our crack team of technologists, industry experts, and entrepreneurs.
FATV utilizes a wide range of open-source technologies to deliver top notch products to our clients including Node.js, React, Redux, Next.js, Drupal, MongoDB, Solr, and MySQL.
While working at FATV you will be challenged to architect, build, and maintain the software components that are critical to our success. As a front-end developer, you will work on adding new features to our SSR React applications which include our video portal, counseling center, and client admin, as well as working with the team to design and develop new products.
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic about the latest web technologies and are excited to bring their expertise to the table to improve our products. We are a small team that relies on strong communication.
* Passion for problem solving
* 2+ years of React experience
* 5+ years of relevant software development experience
* Familiar with modern databases (MySQL, Redis, and MongoDB)
* Familiar with Redux, Next.js, Material UI
* Proficient in use of development tools including Git and Jira
* Strong communication skills, team player
* Experience developing real-time applications
* Experience with server side Node.js development
* Familiarity with Drupal CMS