Posted 4 months ago
SOCi is the leading enterprise solution for social content discovery and social media marketing. Our next-generation, all-in-one social media SaaS platform utilizes a proprietary scoring algorithm to discover, evaluate, and rank social content, changing how enterprises, franchises, and affiliates market on social media to their target audiences. SOCi has a growing team of passionate, innovative, and fun people in both our San Diego, CA and Austin, TX offices.
*This position is open to fully remote candidates
* We work collaboratively in groups of 3-4 (mobs) where you group program with other great engineers and product people, each representing different viewpoints and bringing different skills to the table.
* Iterating and shipping daily in small increments, you're able to progress fast and have a sense of achievement every day going home.
* Have passion for visually stunning user experiences
* Inconsistent fonts and vertical spacing makes you cringe
* Love to insert little animations, transitions and UI delighters
* Have desire to expand your skill set to backend PHP and MySQL to become a full stack
* Understand that usability and attention to visual details matters just as much as good performance and clean architecture.
What's SOCi's culture like?
Our primary driver is professional growth and learning, coupled with a desire to help our customer succeed. We focus heavily on individual mentorship and guidance, peer feedback and are always pushing ourselves and each other to the next level. We're huge on collaboration - mobing/swarming to solve problems either as individual engineering teams, or even Product/Engineering/Design leaders mobing to work out the best new product approach. We focus on moving fast, learning fast, and not looking back.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.