Posted 6 months ago
FLORIDA RESIDENTS ONLY
Full Stack Developer
We are searching for a Full Stack Developer who will integrate with our web development team. Your primary focus will be to assist in the development and maintenance of all server-side logic within our web applications. As a Full Stack Developer, you will also be responsible for integrating some front-end elements into our web applications. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well. You will also have to work with configuring our servers and maintaining them in an enterprise setting.
The perfect candidate will have the following skills:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proven working experience in back-end web development with code examples for review
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, testing, and deployment)
- Working knowledge of CMS framework (CMS building and maintenance experience a plus)
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache Server
- Experience with modern enterprise PHP application frameworks (Zend Framework 2, Laravel 5, Symfony)
Great to have, but not required:
- Experience with DevOps auto deployment tools such as Ansible
- Continuous Integration Methodology and tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo
- Unit testing/application monitoring using PHPUnit/Mink/Selenium
- An understanding/experience with the Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Understanding proper design patterns for enterprise architecture – where does your logic go?
Responsibilities will include:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for integrating back-end applications with our sites
- Work with front-end developers and designers to create well designed and functional applications
Virtual Office Requirements
- High speed internet access, provided by the employee
- Desktop/Laptop – MAC
- Battery Backup – APC Model
- Dual Monitors Preferred
- Dedicated Home Office Room
This is a virtual work Opportunity. Applicants must reside in
the state of Florida, and be able to attend quarterly on-site meetings in Palm Beach.
24 DATA, Inc. is frequently looking for qualified applicants to join our growing team. As a member of the 24 DATA, Inc. you’d be working with a dynamic team that is passionate about creating digital solutions to real world challenges. Our company offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as a virtual work environment that blends the benefits of working remotely with the synergy of working with a team. To be considered, please follow the application instructions listed within each position’s listing.