Posted about 1 year ago
As a remote member of our team, you will be working with our programming team and project personnel in the development, testing, and implementation of our business process automation solutions. This is a remote, 6-month contract position with the possibility of being converted to a full-time employment position in the future. The selected candidate must currently reside in the Eindhoven, Netherlands area.
- Full-stack development of Case Management Systems (front-end to database)
- Implementation of business requirements
- Unit testing, documentation and feedback loop with the project team
- Graduate of a university or college computer science program
- Development experience in an AGILE or scrum like environment
- EU Citizen currently residing in the Eindhoven, NL area.
- Must have a valid passport and able to travel internationally.
- Interviews to be held in-person in Eindhoven, NL area.
- Ability to travel to Ottawa, ON, Canada for training in July.
- Experience with NGINX, Bootstrap, jQuery, Backbone, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Mocha and Git
- Eager to constantly learn and apply new technologies
- Looking for an environment where your contribution is directly linked to your success
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with a superior command of English