Posted 4 months ago
Challenges brought on by building in an exciting, fast-moving space. We are at the forefront of the changing recruitment and finance industries while working in a software-company environment that values openness and merit.
An engaging workplace to grow and push yourself. Our founders are ex-Googlers, well-connected in the tech blockchain spaces and the team has very complementary skill sets. We help each other grow and continually push each other to do better.
$$$: Competitive compensation package (driven by significant equity component).
- We expect you to play an active role in key processes. Collaborate closely with our team and network to define the product specs and scale the team to build it.
- Drive the design, implementation, testing & maintenance of the front-ends that our clients use to interact with the PrimeFlow infrastructure.
- Collaborate with CTO to set the technical direction of our product (services & frameworks we use, system architecture, blockchain integration).
- Complement CTO's focus (backend, protocols, game theory, ...) by owning the app layer (UX/UI, front-ends/apps, critical journeys, user success).
Key: Help mentor, manage and grow the engineering team.
Engineering best practices:
- Data-driven project structure: Propose a design with due diligence & competing options explained, work out a timeline, delegate what makes sense and execute by taking ownership (process adopted from Google by our CTO).
- Track record of producing standard-driven, high-quality code that stands up to peer reviews and/or is respected within the open-source community.
- Highly security-conscious. You must follow best practices and always watch out for attack vectors (e.g. XSS and SQLi).
- Aggressive process automation: TDD, invest into CI/CD, seamless project tracking - to free the team up to think & build.
- Learning by building mentality (rapid prototyping, user feedback, technical feasibility).
Front-end development expertise:
- Track record of building UIs that remove friction from what is otherwise a complex process (ownership, definition, & success tracking of the user journeys, etc).
- Command of minimalistic to-the-point design.
- Track record of product leadership - you have identified opportunities, defined solutions, and worked with the prospective users to refine, prototype and then build and iterate on a product.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to align multiple strategies and ideas.
- Confident in producing and presenting work.
- Fast learner and hungry to build something big.
Back-end development familiarity:
- You have worked with AWS or GCP before and have a strong command of the concepts (service architecture defined through checked-in configs, stateless jobs, integrate auxiliary services instead of running them ourselves etc).
- Experience with TypeScript/Node, PostgreSQL and the relevant libraries.
Other relevant skills:
- Experience with building a platform/marketplace (cold start, growth strategies, incentive systems, open-source dev community utilization/evangelization).
- Knowledge in systems architecture (especially distributed systems), game theory, mechanism design, auctions.
- Interest in the emerging blockchain space, Web 3.0 development experience (Solidity, DApps, Geth/Parity, Truffle, Web3.js, Infura).
To apply to this job, send an email to: [email protected]