Posted 5 months ago
We are looking for a Node.js engineer responsible for managing our integrations platform. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the public and private API's, and ensuring high performance and availability of our integrations. You will also be responsible for integrating with front-end elements built by our partners. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of high-availability applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Discover, plan, write, document and maintain new and existing integration and endpoints
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of building Node.js applications at scale. Such as logging, error reporting, queuing and clustering.