Posted 12 months ago
Reconnect is looking for a Full Stack Engineer who will help us build, make pixel perfect, and maintain the administrative tools to help parole officers and probation officers end recidivism.
- Own and develop the product lines solving the challenges program administrators face in pre-trial, parole, and probation programs
- Work closely with Product Management and Design to define solutions to the highest priority problems
- Deliver pixel-perfect interfaces which bring delight to end users of the product
- Maintain both a web-based app and mobile app both built in React based technologies with a PHP/MySQL backend
- Work with the Platform Engineering team to develop APIs that scale with our customer’s and maximize the performance and quality of our admin applications
- Maintain the quality of our code base by participating in code review and test-powered development practices
- 3+ years as a Full Stack Engineer
- Well-versed in React or other front-end web technologies, PHP/MySQL, and a willingness to learn new technologies as required
- Experience with building and packaging web apps using technologies such as WebPack
- Commitment to a test-driven, high-quality engineering culture
- Experience working in agile scrum methodology, kanban, sprint planning and post-mortems, or other software project management methodologies
- Well-versed in React Native or willingness to learn to support the development of the mobile app
- Experience working in data-heavy environments
- Experience working on a distributed team
- Experience working on systems where high availability is key
- Experience working with Node.js, Redux, SASS, and NoSQL stacks
- We are a highly distributed company, so you’ll need to be able to work effectively from home and be available to travel 2-4 weeks a year to meet with your teammates in real life
- 401k with 6% matching
- Great health/vision/dental coverage, and we pay 100% of the premiums for you and your family.
- $1,000 annual charitable contribution matching
- Unlimited vacation
We’re focused on results, not on the hours you work, so set your own schedule that works for your life and helps you be most productive.