Posted 5 months ago
We’re looking for a full-stack or front-end focused engineer to contribute to the development and future iteration of our current product platform and feature set, including but not limited to our admissions and intake process as well as our custom platform for hosting our participants’ educational and social experience.
This person will be joining the team as one of the first engineering hires and will be integral in growing the culture of our engineering team.
This person needs to know how to collaborate and communicate with non-technical team members and take ideas and input and turn them into reality. The right person will enter our fast-paced environment and quickly build strong relationships with the team and make contributions to our growing platform.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in software design, software development & architecture
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices
- Experience in agile teams with working knowledge on how work gets from ideation to production
- Strong focus on clean code and robust design with a focus on reusability and iteration
- Excellent React experience or equivalent with another JS framework
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Rails or equivalent framework as an API
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Experience in relational databases and data modeling
- Heroku experience
- Experience with CRM integration is a strong plus