Posted about 1 year ago
We're Castos, a fast-growing podcast hosting and analytics platform. We help thousands of podcasters realize their dream of sharing their voice with the world and using this fantastic content medium to connect with their audience. Our team is 100% remote, with 5 team members spread at all corners of the globe.
We’re looking for a driven, experienced growth marketer to join our team and help own growth across the entire funnel, from acquisition to retention. Using a data-driven approach, you’ll work closely with the entire team to identify areas for growth.
You'll be working directly with the founder (also a marketer) on a regular basis to design, implement, measure, and optimize marketing campaigns across organic and paid media.
Castos recently joined the first group of companies in the TinySeed startup accelerator. With this, we have regular access to many of the top marketing minds in the world (check out the mentor page here
to get a full list of the caliber of people supporting us).
An ideal candidate is:
- Experienced in SaaS marketing, ideally in a growth-focused role
- Adept at designing, executing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns
- Analytical and rigorous, with a strong understanding of key SaaS metrics
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and taking a high level of responsibility
- Thrives in the fast-moving, and sometimes chaotic, environment of a quickly scaling SaaS business
- Dedicated to constant experimentation & learning
Bonus points if you also have:
- Podcasting experience
- Experience with designing and implementing growth experiments
- Community management and growth experience
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning day-to-day execution of campaigns across multiple acquisition channels, including content marketing (blogging, podcasting, webinars, and our Facebook group), paid search, email, and others
- Constantly building & validating new experiments to increase customer acquisition
- Collaborating with our founder, product, engineering, and support teams to optimize conversions and retention
- Researching, selecting, and implementing marketing tools to help measure & analyze our campaigns
Why you’ll love our team:
- Kind, compassionate, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
- Competitive salary and perks that come with a fully remote team such as unlimited vacation, learning/conference stipend, and many others
- Semi-annual company retreats (our next one is in Berlin!)
- A team that is a part of the inaugural TinySeed accelerator cohort. The resources and connections we have access to are second to none.
Ready to learn more? Let's talk. Fill out an application and tell us a bit about yourself.