Posted 6 months ago
We’re a small but growing & profitable enterprise SaaS startup with a unique website personalization platform that uses data and real-time predictions to automate revenue optimization for B2B & SaaS growth marketers.
Our backend stack is primarily Node.js & some Python and heavily leverages Amazon Web Services (AWS) and serverless technologies. We have low latency requirements and ingest a considerable amount of data from customer websites as well as other enterprise marketing and sales platforms.
Who We’re Looking For
In this role you will be working with our product and engineering stakeholders. You’ll be responsible for:
- Analyzing and understanding requirements related to new customer features and evaluating implementation options.
- Implementing new product features and improving existing ones with an emphasis on maintainability, readability and reuse.
- Identifying opportunities to reduce risk in the codebase and suggesting opportunities to improve
- Taking ownership of current and future integrations which include serverless components and external vendor platforms.
- Being a key contributor to legacy codebase migration and upgrades.
- Proposing opportunities to improve our engineering processes, tools and team
Key Competencies to be successful at this role
- Experience with distributed AWS services and serverless systems
- Team player with an understanding that collective performance is more important than individual contribution
- Experience in an agile software engineering environment and proficiency with related tools including Git, CI / CD
- Working diligently and thoroughly to ensure high quality code & design
- Takes ownership of key areas related to your responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take direction and guidance from senior team members
You probably have a lot of options, so why work with us?
- Work on innovative marketing technology - We’re pushing boundaries with machine learning, big data and serverless to deliver real-time experiences on the web.
- Small, entrepreneurial culture - We’re small, with limited bureaucracy or overhead.
- Flexible location - We’re a fully distributed team looking for the best person for the job who can get it done without being chained to a desk.