Posted about 1 year ago
Wonder.shop is a Polish e-commerce company that is driven by technology and data. Their goal is to create the biggest and most inspiring home interior e-commerce platform. They will beat Amazon at customer service and customer experience by providing the fastest and most inspirational way to discover items and solutions that will make any place feel like home. Their team members are distributed across the globe as great talents exist everywhere and they do not believe in limiting opportunities. They understand the success of a business depends not only on the success of its customers: but also its team members.
We are looking for a very experienced and passionate full-stack developer with some years of commercial experience to join our remote development team to build the world’s most inspiring home interior e-commerce platform.
They’re growing fast and that’s exactly why we’re looking for an experienced developer to join their awesome team. They work remotely across the globe from anywhere with internet access.
Become part of the wonder.shop team as a Full-Stack node.js Developer if you want an MVP-focused and multicultural environment.
You want to code state-of-the-art in an output-driven, structured work environment?
You like to contribute your ideas to an innovative product with lots of challenges?
Then you’re the perfect person to join their team!
* vue.js / nuxt.js
* MariaDB / MySQL
* git (Bitbucket)
* Learn from one of the best developers in the industry
* Personal and professional growth opportunities
* Work with high-profile customers and high-growth startups
* Flexi-schedule (as long as deadlines and meetings are met)
* Geographically distributed team
* Fully remote work
* Competitive Salary
* Building and extending our frontend E-Commerce Store
* Building and providing external & internal APIs
* Conception, planning and development of new features based on our Technology stack
* Working on both, front- and back-end topics together with our different IT Teams
* Agile processes, that are adapted to the team’s and project’s needs
* Active internal knowledge sharing
* You have at least 2 years experience working with Node.js frameworks like express, Sails.js or similar
* You have a good experience working with front-end technologies like vue.js and nuxt
* You know Test-Driven-Development (TDD)
* Strong knowledge of creating RESTful APIs
* Familiar with GIT
* Self-dependent and responsible working
* Very good in English — both written and spoken