We're hiring a full time, full-stack software developer—preferably with proficiencies in Python and React—to work with our distributed team.
Must be a resident of either the US or UK.
Zoomforth helps professionals gather content and easily design beautiful websites. It's like Squarespace, but for professional communications. Our software makes the complex simple, and the boring beautiful.
We're looking for engineers who are passionate about the quality of the product they build. We strive to make our code clean and clear, and our product even cleaner and clearer.
Join a profitable growth-stage startup and work from anywhere, while learning with—and from—an amazing team. You’ll work with talented engineers on a well developed code base and support some of the most respected startups, agencies, and businesses in the world.
🌎Remote Working | 🕑Full Time (Contract Optional) | 💛Employee Benefits
Why work with Zoomforth?
- We continue to modernize our codebase leveraging the latest advancements in frontend and backend tools. We believe in using the right tool for the job.
- With a small eng team, you can help shape the direction of our software and systems.
- We have constant feedback loops in place. From code reviews to sales calls, you will hear how the features you build impact our customers.
- We value getting the job done more than the number of hours you’re behind your computer screen.
$80k-$140k base, based on role and experience
Health, medical and dental
This is a remote job for a distributed team, with opportunities for travel and team retreats
- Python web frameworks—we use Python Pyramids
- Git + Github
- Design, implement, and improve our frontend React application, backend Python application, and ancillary systems
- Work with the product team to help determine product direction
- Review and improve other engineer’s code
- Work with engineers to design data models and implement application features.
- Participate in on-call customer support when necessary
- We're a small, distributed team—so excellent communication, and a self-motivated work ethic are essential. Bonus if you’re experienced with remote work.
- The desire to work with no hand-holding—i.e., independently research and design software systems based on business needs. Learning new skills along the way as necessary.
- Experience with the systems needed to build and maintain a full web app stack:
- Experience with interpreted web application frameworks. (Python Pyramids preferred)
- SQL Database experience in concurrent applications
- Basic proficiency in CSS
- Writing pragmatic, productive tests
- Using CLI Git and GitHub
Nice to have skills:
- Docker experience
- High level proficiency in CSS
- Webpack, Babel, ES6
- Linux server management, BASH
- RESTful application design
- AWS infrastructure management, (EC2, Elasticbeanstalk, cloudfront)
- Network debugging
- Network and application security experience