Posted over 1 year ago
SellerCrowd and our new site, Cohoot, are platforms for professionals to share info with each other anonymously. We're a profitable, 100% remote company. Our team of 11 people is 100% remote and distributed across four continents.
5 members of the team are developers, and we currently build the product using React and Django. We're looking to add 1-2 more developers who love working with other great developers and building great products.
A few of the things you'll do with us...
- Provide valued and thoughtful input with our team of 5 remote engineers. Review and critique others work. Request that your own work be reviewed and critiqued. Learn from others and help us all grow so we can do our best work.
- Help developers solve hard problems. Be available to answer questions quickly. Many of our developers are in the European time zone, so expect to have at least some overlap with these hours.
- Build stuff! Know our stack well (React/Django/Docker) and make key decisions with the rest of the team.
- 2+ years of experience with React, Redux, and related
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Sound experience with testing frameworks (Mocha, Enzyme, Jest, etc)
- Prior experience with Docker, Git/GitHub
- English fluency not required, but must be able to maintain a conversation and participate in a brief daily virtual standup.
- Experience with Py.test
- Experience with Django (or other popular Python framework)
- Paid leave
- Competitive pay
- Yearly company get-together trips where we have fun & have a chance to work side by side for a change. Last time we were at Barcelona, Spain
Unfortunately, due to the need for this position to have some amount of overlap with all members of the team, we generally will not consider applicants further west than GMT-3, nor further east than GMT+3 without extenuating circumstances (e.g. moving in the near future).