Posted about 1 year ago
We are looking for a Solution Architects (SA) to join the Salesforce Services Team that helps customers successfully transform on the Salesforce platform.
The Solution Architect will hold end-to-end functional responsibilities as it relates to the analysis, design, built, test, and deployment of enterprise level solutions including the assessment of viable solution options, formulating and presenting solution options to various levels of management, influencing and directing decisions that result in optimal client success, overseeing the production of deliverables, and establishing trusted advisor status with Business and Technology stakeholders.
- Understand and present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Core Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Establish Trusted Advisor status with Business and Technology stakeholders
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on their process, business and technical challenges
- Ensure sustainable, scalable, best practice solutions to meet and exceed customer needs
- When required hands-on application configuration/customization to meet client needs
- Remain current with leading edge industry and technology drivers and innovations including the Salesforce product set
- Where required, support deep-dive pre-sales activity to position successful delivery of the Salesforce solutions
- 5+ years relevant consulting experience on Salesforce platform preferably on multi cloud such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new things and to adapt to new situations
- Keen ability to quickly understand customer's processes and connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of Salesforce platform
- Solid Experience in leading workshops to define and prioritize client requirements and required Capabilities.
- Deep CRM experience
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.