Posted 26 days ago
CodeCombat is looking for a Gameplay Developer to join our game-based education startup. If you have experience building games and programming, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
CodeCombat is seeking to reinvent the way that computer science is taught in the classroom. We’re focused on gamifying the classroom learning experience to create a more effective and engaging environment for students. In other words–we teach coding with video games! Our games CodeCombat and Ozaria are played in classrooms around the world.
We are a small, tight-knit team dedicated to providing an enjoyable, meaningful place to work. Team members pursue a healthy work/life balance with flexible working hours. Many of our team members are distributed worldwide.
What You'll Do (您的职责)
- Develop and maintain game levels
- Develop and maintain common game systems and components
- Participate in game design process
- Prototype new game concepts
Who You Are (您的背景)
- Experience designing and building games
- Strong written English communication skills