Posted 29 days ago
- Prototype complex interactions and mechanics for mobile augmented reality in unity and / or unreal for ARKit and ARCore.
- Collaborate with artists and engineers to refine the look and performance of augmented reality experiences.
- Independently improve on and refine interaction mechanics.
- Build designer facing tools in service of level design, sequencing, and other complex gameplay needs.
- Build other tools and integrations as necessary to deliver gameplay features.
- Use, critique and improve our game engine APIs as well as authoring tools.
- Strong programming fundamentals.
- Experience developing both player-facing gameplay features as well as designer-facing tools.
- An interest working in Mobile XR.
- Experience optimizing performance on mobile platforms.
- Experience building augmented or virtual reality content.
- Experience taking mechanics from prototype to refined implementation.
- Experience using React or React Native.
- Experience shipping features on 3D games, preferably mobile.