Posted about 1 year ago
Do you want to work on world-class AI-enabled Geospatial applications? The kind that could help identify where there is a higher risk of natural disaster, areas where dangerous accidents might occur, or predict where goods or services should be located to best serve customers? DataRobot is looking for people who are passionate about this space to build cutting-edge location-based technologies. Come and experience our strong engineer-first culture, and strengthen your skills working on challenging API, Systems and AI problems.
Few companies can say that they have the chance to revolutionize whole industries -- at DataRobot, you can have that kind of impact. In Healthcare, Non-Profit, Finance, Insurance, Tech, Marketing, you name it.
Our geospatial team, in particular, builds features that customers rely on every day to know where and when to divert key resources around the globe. You will help to bring location-aware AI adoption to the next level, building smarter products and services.
- 3+ years of JS experience working in front-end web development, including creating visualizations using D3
- Live experience working with location-based data to solve real-world problems (GeoJSON, ShapeFiles, etc.)
- 2+ years of production experience with AngularJS or React
- Experience with testing frameworks (unit and e2e) using Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor or Cypress
- Familiarity with standard front-end toolkit: automation/packaging tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Karma, Webpack, Babel etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- You are comfortable owning the geospatial product experience on the front-end including translating design to code, testing and ensuring timely delivery of a quality product
- Vis.GL framework (Luma.gl/Deck.gl)
- Experience with WebGL, GLSL and writing WebGL shaders
- A strong desire to continuously learn and get better at what you do
- Geospatial technologies:
- Mapbox.GL JS