Posted 6 months ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Global Transformation and Operations team is looking for a dynamic and adaptable Global Accounting Process Analyst to join us in Cork, Ireland. In this role, you will ensure that our record-to-report (R2R) process delivers expected business outcomes and customer value. You’ll need to have a deep passion for and experience continuously improving processes and enabling automation to meet growing business needs while optimizing productivity. As a Global Accounting Process Analyst, you will report directly to the R2R Global Process Owner (GPO).
- Develop, standardize, and optimize policies, processes, procedures, and business controls to deliver expected value
- Proficiently diagnose and identify problems and needs; define and prioritize improvements, ensure alignment to process vision, strategy, and goals
- Seek innovative solutions and opportunities to improve process performance and drive business value
- Work cross-functionally with other groups to foresee potential accounting issues and recommend practical solutions associated with contemplated business transactions
- Contribute to the development of a sustainable continuous process improvement framework to increase operational efficiency
- Proactively communicate and overcome barriers to deliver expected outcomes
- Create a seamless and positive customer experience; proactively seek and follow up on feedback from key stakeholders on the end-to-end processes
- Integrate R2R processes with upstream and downstream processes, optimizing the end-to-end processes
- Ensure compliance with relevant business policies and controls across R2R
- Model professionalism and operate in the spirit of teamwork and trust; promote a responsive, supportive, and open work environment
- Experience with the application of business process management (BPM) methodologies, managing change and delivering positive measurable results
- Excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills; solid proofreading skills to ensure that all materials are of high quality and accuracy
- Ability to deconstruct processes, policies, and metrics to identify areas of opportunity leading the development and implementation of new processes and policies that deliver systematic automation
- Proven ability to quickly gain insight into business needs
- Positive attitude and demonstrated professional integrity
- Experience working with international teams and programs
- Good understanding of program and change management
- Solid interpersonal skills, with a proven record of collaboratively working with diverse teams
- Passion for rapidly learning and applying new skills and technologies
The following are considered a plus:
- Chartered Accountant (ACA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), or Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA) certificates with 5+ years of experience
- 3+ years of progressive work experience
- Experience in a Big 4 or national public accounting firm, or a combination of public and industry accounting experience
- Lean Six Sigma and Business Process Management (BPM) certifications
- Working knowledge of the Oracle enterprise resource planning (ERP) system
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.