Posted 5 months ago
Following the recent acquisition of Datorama by Salesforce, the way we engage with our biggest and most important clients is evolving. We are looking for individuals to join our Global Agency Strategy team and help lead this change by driving the development and management of strategic partnerships with our most important clients.
The Global Agency Strategy team at Datorama provides global leadership to develop partnerships with the Big 6 Media and Advertising Agency groups. Our primary focus is on the global holding company and/ or global group function, looking at all the ways in which these entities and their subsidiaries engage with us, and driving a centralized program designed to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. Working closely with Datorama Account Management, Sales, Salesforce Agency PAMs and Salesforce AEs, we are tasked with ensuring that we have a joined up strategy and a holistic approach to our commercial conversations.
This individual will be responsible for developing a long term Go-To-Market (GTM) plan with these agencies including, regional sales team alignment, supporting channel organizations, industry business unit alignment and cloud product alignment.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Accountability and responsibility for the overall business (AOV) with agencies under management
- Work with senior leaders from agency clients to develop a joint long term strategy and GTM plan that includes investments in Practice Development, co-selling, and development of vertical solutions for Datorama.
- Design and implement a new global agency engagement model which addresses agency as client, partner and developer and leverages the entire Salesforce platform to create the right incentives and drive revenue growth, co-operation on brand direct, building IP assets and value-added services on top of our platform.
- Ensure a holistic joined up commercial strategy that leverages Datorama's new status as a Salesforce company.
- Support Sales organisation in renewal negotiations of global deals
- Map out the complex web of people, agendas and interests and develop effective lobbying strategies to ensure the long-term success of Datorama
- Maintain a global 360 view of the key relationships and initiatives within the agency holding group
- Work with the Salesforce Worldwide Cloud Agency Industry and Partners team and Agency AEs to ensure a coordinated approach to driving agency revenue growth and customer success.
- Execute, manage and deliver regional pipeline and revenue tied to global partner strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments
- Represent Datorama in regular cadence between agency & Salesforce stakeholders (Sales, Partner Sales, Industry Teams, etc.)
- Communications - Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of SFDC’s ecosystem strategy & execution results.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed
- 15+ years experience working in and with media agencies across global, group, regional and opco function. In particular, we are interested in experience related to buying/ delivering global AdTech/ SaaS solutions.
- Demonstrable track record of the following:
- Building and maintaining positive senior-level working relationships internally and externally
- Delivering results within a highly complex, matrixed global organization
- Driving business growth with highly complex, matrixed global client organizations
- Using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams.
- Structuring, negotiating and activating complex SaaS global deals
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's/MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
- Well connected within at least one of the Top 6 Holding Groups
- Demonstrable leadership, analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Forensic knowledge of the agency model ideally from multiple commercial roles at group/ market level and from both sides of the fence (vendor and agency).
- Superhuman commercial and relationship skills
- Executive presence to lead and manage the most strategic global partners.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organizational models.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen
- Ability to quickly make friends and influence people at all levels.
- In-depth familiarity with the AdTech ecosystem
- Willingness to travel
Expected Travel: 50%
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.