Posted about 1 year ago
Global Onboarding Specialist - APAC (India)
About this role:
The Global Onboarding Specialist - APAC is responsible for ensuring EVERY new hire is set up for a successful #SalesforceOhana journey by supporting the design and delivery of New Hire Onboarding programs that bring to life the playbook of how it’s done at Salesforce. The goal is to give our new hires a Dreamforce-like experience from the start, to fill hearts and minds with the spirit of Aloha and deliver equipped, engaged and inspired employees to functional onboarding programs and managers.
In this role you will create, support and execute our New Hire Events and track communications that flow from the date the candidate signs their offer through their first year. You will support the innovation, content development and delivery of our onboarding programs in India and APAC. You will assist in overseeing our APAC DAY 1 Chatter Groups to ensure all onboarding elements are centralized and transparent. Together, all of these components are designed to make our new hires feel like part of our family and well-prepared to successfully navigate the exciting and fast-moving world of salesforce.com.
In this role, you will also help develop our Trailguide programs and Hiring Manager programs within Hyderabad and support our Ambassador employee network to help scale the onboarding experience in Hyderabad and other offices in India.
- Be 100% focused on world class, highly effective New Hire Onboarding Experience
- Planning logistics and deliver Day 1 new hire program in-person in Hyderabad and remote webinars for remote offices in India
- Planning logistics for Becoming Salesforce program in Hyderabad and assist in execution of the program.
- Source, build, facilitate and constantly enhance content that leaves a lasting impression for our Onboarding Success comms journey, and our New Hire Events
- Localize global content to suit regional new hire needs.
- Align with other global offices to best support APAC region.
- Strategize, drive and improve our new hire preboarding processes and technology as well as troubleshoot existing roadblocks in APAC
- Manage the pre- and post-Orientation information and questions in the Onboarding Success Chatter Communities to ensure timely and accurate responses to our New Hires inquiries
- Regularly analyze survey data and onboarding metrics to enhance and evolve programs
- Plan local employee engagement events
- Partner with Futureforce and Employee Success M&A team to successfully onboard our interns and acquisitions
- Support our monthly extended India team huddle to drive cross functional collaboration with onboarding partners in Provisioning, Techforce, Employee Success, and Workplace Services
- Create and maintain our new hire resources and guides
- Drive recruitment and retention of Day 1 ambassadors
- Manage digital screen images to support local initiatives and amplify important company news and initiatives locally as needed
- Assist the Global Employee Events & Recruiting Events teams with onsite logistics when needed
- 2 - 3 years of experience managing events and/or program management
- Confident and proven presenter
- Strong passion for corporate culture building and employee engagement
- Ability to think strategically and demonstrate attention to detail, while being agile and flexible enough to move tactics forward instantaneously
- Proven ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize and manage the day-to-day program, as well as effectively manage and influence others
- Able to coordinate with different vendors and stakeholders for onboarding event planning and logistics
- Have strong and flexible communication skills to be able to partner with other business functions and executives.
- Survey data analysis on post-events
- Experience working with global partners over different timezones.
- Past experience with Salesforce and Google Apps
- Adobe Illustrator and InDesign a plus.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.