Posted over 1 year ago
Finance and Operations
Job DetailsPosition Description
The Global Business Delivery (GBD) team is responsible for Salesforce's Global Shared Services organization including strategy, performance management, reporting, escalation management, data analytics, process/project management, systems and policies servicing several Salesforce.com business units including but not limited to finance, procurement, HR, IT, customer success, legal, compliance, sales and marketing. The Global Operations Lead in Global Business Delivery (GBD) team will have diverse responsibilities focusing on operations management, process improvement, transition management, technology and system implementations, as well as operational/executive reporting, SLA/KPI metrics, supporting key business and operational initiatives, among other critical activities. The role will report to the Head of Corporate Services Operations within Global Business Delivery (GBD) and will be managing a team of shared services employees globally. Salesforce.com is a fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running to manage multiple responsibilities and projects while producing high-quality work.
- Manage operational performance/objectives focused on existing Corporate Services and Finance Operations support with potential expansion to other functions
- Act as day-to-day escalation point for all supported business units
- Own and ensure execution of SLAs, customer satisfaction and metrics for supported processes
- Help prepare operational/executive weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reports
- Identify and prioritize continuous improvement and "innovations" suggestions brought forward
- Coordinate and communicate day-to-day Service delivery issues
- Manage capacity, utilization, financial forecast and actuals
- Lead & Deliver QBRs , weekly and monthly operational review to discuss functional health on a continuous basis
- Work in partnership with enablement teams to maintain a library of policy and process documents
- Managed a team of global Shared Services employees across Corporate Services Operations functions like Security & Compliance, Legal, Payroll, AR Cash & Collections, etc.
- Maintain Salesforce Dashboards and reports for real-time operational metrics and monitor of day to day operations
- Document, train and initiate changes to existing processes
- Audit processes and reporting to ensure compliance, and identify process and performance defects.
- Conduct occasional site visits for several onshore/offshore locations
- Advise the business on best practices and available tools to manage business processes and other strategic initiatives
- Prepare presentations for the team and senior management highlighting performance in an easy-to-understand, executive-ready manner.
- Bachelors' degree preferably in Finance or Business Administration
- 7+ years of professional Global Operations experience with focus on Quoting and Ordering and/or Cash and/or AR Cash and Collections and/or Finance and/or Legal and/or Payroll and/or Security and Compliance Operations processes
- Understanding of Salesforce application specific , how to create reports & dashboards
- Understanding of one or more following functions is a PLUS - P2P , Payroll Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Strategic Sourcing, Travel and Expense, Vendor Master, Lead Generation/Qualification, Campaign management , Data Quality and Analytics, ACV/AOV analysis
- Good knowledge of Shared Services Model
- Able to engage and inspire employees and project team members
- Able to analyze information, make connections and demonstrates deep level thinking
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent team player who is able to work with virtual and global cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint and Google products (Gdoc, sheet, hangout, etc)
- Understanding of business and system analysis, including root cause analysis and other process modeling and systems design methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts.
- Ability to travel internationally 15-25%
- Flexible working schedule with late night/early morning support hours if needed
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce products and services
- Prior Shared Services/GBS experience, working for major outsourced providers or management consulting firms is preferred.
- Experience in Sales Operations, O2C (Order to Cash), R2R (Record to Report) is a plus
- Advanced Knowledge of Business Systems including: Oracle R12, Coupa and other P2P platforms such as eProcurement, contract management, RFx tools, supplier relationship management (SRM), accounts payable, payment automation, Salesforce.com (certification a plus)
- Prior experience managing outsourced relationship
- Salesforce Admin Trained or Certified
- Marketing Operations experience is a plus
- MBA in finance or international business is preferred
- Project management skills
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.